In line with the latest government guidelines, we have made operational adjustments across our four parks. Please take note of the following when visiting our parks from 14 June 2021:
- Keep to a group size of up to 5 (including children and infants) and maintain 1m safe distancing between groups
- Pre-book your visit date and time
- More seating capacity for shows, capped as necessary and subject to safe management measures
- Private buggy tours will resume
- F&B outlets reopens for dine in from 21 June 2021
For your safety, kindly note the Safe Management Measures for an enjoyable visit. Read more about the Safe Management Measures in place before your next visit to our parks.
For those who want to bring wildlife experiences right into your homes, choose from our range of virtual programmes
and interact with our animals and their keepers remotely.